Registration Now Open
Thank you so much for your interest in New Generation Academy (NGA).
We are a community of Christian teaching homes who work together to educate our children. Our families have resided in various Metro Atlanta counties; including Fayette, Clayton, Coweta, Fulton, DeKalb, and Henry counties.
We are delighted to announce that registration for our 2021- 2022 school year is now open!
The non-refundable early registration fee for returning families is $30.
The early registration fee for new families is $50.
Deadline for early registration is Thursday, July 15, 2021.
After June 30th, the non-refundable registration fee for all families (returning and new) is $70.
Please click here to register!
For the upcoming school year, our students will meet for classes twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
For the 2021-2022 school year, we will follow a Hybrid Model. Please click here for more details.
Students use Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to work on homework and projects assigned by their teachers.
We are always looking for like-minded families to join us so if you:
… want to be part of an accredited program that has classes for all your children Pre-K to high school
… want a program that offers subjects like math, science, grammar, literature, history, and foreign language
... want to provide an opportunity for your children to interact and learn with other students in a caring environment
… want to be part of a program where graduates go on to apply and be accepted to many institutions like Georgia Tech, Georgia State, Oglethorpe University, Florida State, and University of North Carolina (to name a few)
To join our co-op family ...
1. Optional: Attend an Open House event. You will get a chance to meet our director, as well as other members of our co-op family. You will also get an opportunity to ask questions about NGA.
(Please note: In order to keep everyone safe during this time, our face to face Open House events have been suspended until further notice. Open House events at this time will be conducted virtually. To find out more about NGA, interested families are asked to read through our website, including our frequently asked questions page. You may also submit questions via our contact us page.)
2. Complete the online registration form. To access the form, click here. You can register all your children easily with one application.
3. For new families, after registration, someone from our leadership team will contact you in regards to your registration form (to welcome you to the family and to address possible questions you may have).
4. After registration, families will receive a school calendar, a class schedule, and a curriculum list in order to obtain information about the books and supplies needed for each class. The summer is a great time to shop for sales and specials on book purchases. Families dealing with food allergies will also receive an allergy information form.
5. If needed, families should also complete the Declaration of Intent on the Georgia Department of Education’s website. All homeschool families should submit this information yearly. Click here to access the form.
6. For Tier II or Tier III families, someone from our leadership team will contact you to discuss your teaching assignment(s). Parents are encouraged to teach to their expertise or experience - depending on the class needs of the co-op.
7. Mark your calendars for Parent/Student Orientation, which takes place on Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
8. Gather important documents and plan to bring them with you to our Parent/Student Orientation. Parents should plan to bring a copy of their Declaration of Intent, previous school report cards (if applicable), and completed co-op forms, such as the allergy information form.
9. Mark other important dates on your calendar, including the first day of school and payment due dates. See our Prospective Families page for a list of upcoming dates.
10. Enjoy the rest of your summer !!!!
Welcome to the NGA Family
For questions or comments, please contact us here.