2022 - 2023 Classes began Tuesday, September 6th
2022-2023 Registration - Closed
Thank you so much for your interest in New Generation Academy (NGA).
We are a community of Christian teaching homes who work together to educate our children. Our families have resided in various Metro Atlanta counties; including Fayette, Clayton, Coweta, Fulton, DeKalb, and Henry counties.
We are looking forward to the 2022- 2023 school year!
The early registration fee for returning families is $30. The early registration fee for new families is $60.
Deadline for early registration is Friday, July 15, 2022.
Between Friday, July 16th and Friday, August 19th, the non-refundable registration fee for all families is $75.
Deadline for regular registration is Friday, August 19, 2022.
After Friday, August 19th, the late registration fee is $100 for all families. Registration fees are non-refundable.
Deadline for late registration is Friday, September 2, 2022.
For the upcoming school year, NGA will follow a hybrid model for learning.
For the 2022-2023 school year, students will meet for classes twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Students will meet for classes on Tuesdays on campus. Classes will meet via Zoom on Thursdays.
Students use Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to work on homework and projects assigned by their teachers.
Click here for more details on Hybrid Learning.
We are always looking for like-minded families to join us so if you:
… want to be part of an accredited program that has classes for all your children Pre-K to high school
… want a program that offers subjects like math, science, grammar, literature, history, and foreign language
... want to provide an opportunity for your children to interact and learn with other students in a caring environment
… want to be part of a program where graduates go on to apply and be accepted to many institutions like Spelman College, Georgia Tech, Georgia State, Oglethorpe University, Florida State, and University of North Carolina (to name a few)
To join our co-op family ...
1. Q & A Session: The first step in the Enrollment Process is a Q &A session. In lieu of our usual Open House events, families are encouraged to contact us to schedule a Q & A Session to speak with members of our leadership team. Interested families may contact us here or by phone at 678-429-4204.
For additional info, please download our Prospective Families Information Packet here
2. Attend a campus tour: During the summer months NGA will conduct campus tours for interested families who have completed a Q & A session and who are interested in finding out more. After completing the Q & A session, interested families should schedule a campus tour to see facility and classrooms.
3. Complete the online registration form: During the campus tour, the link and instructions for completing the online registration form will be provided. Parents can register all children easily with one application. Families who wish to register without completing a campus tour may complete the online registration form here.
4. Submit HS transcript: Families with students who have completed some high school courses should submit a copy of their child’s high school report card or transcript (if applicable). Students who previously attended an accredited organization should have the organization mail the document directly to the school. Families desiring transcript services will require completion of a verification discussions for previous courses. Course inclusion on high school transcript for previous courses is not guaranteed.
5. For new families, after registration, someone from our leadership team will contact you in regards to your registration. Discussion will include student assessment, particularly for math and language arts placement.
6. After registration, families will receive a school calendar, a class schedule, and a curriculum list, which contains information about the books and supplies needed for each class. The summer is a great time to shop for sales and specials on book purchases. Families dealing with food allergies will also receive an allergy information form.
7. For Tier II or Tier III families, someone from our leadership team will contact you to discuss your teaching assignment(s). Parents are encouraged to teach to their expertise or experience - depending on the class needs of the co-op.
8. If needed, families should also complete the Declaration of Intent on the Georgia Department of Education’s website. All homeschool families should submit this information yearly. Click here to access the form.
9. Parent/Student Orientation is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, August 23, 2022. Parents are encouraged to gather important documents for submission. Parents should plan to bring a copy of their Declaration of Intent, previous school report cards (if applicable), Immunization Certificate or religious exemption letter, and completed co-op forms, such as the allergy information form. A complete list of the required co-op forms will be provided after registration.
10. Mark other important dates on your calendar, including the first day of school and payment due dates. See our Prospective Families page for a list of upcoming dates.
11. Enjoy the rest of your summer !!!!
Welcome to the NGA Family
For questions or comments, please contact us here.